Mental Health - Anxiety Disorders
The term anxiety disorder refers to such conditions as
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias
Are you troubled with excessive worrying? Troubled with restlessness, tired, and problems with concentration, irritability, difficulty sleeping, and muscle tension? Is your anxiety interfering with your daily life? Have you experienced any change in sleeping or eating habits? Do you feel sad, depressed, disinterested in life? In the last year has your use of alcohol or drugs increased?
- If these symptoms are affecting your well- being, there is treatment available.
- Make an appointment to discuss options with your doctor.